Not much commentary by me, just links to a few interesting stories
- How Demographic Maps Silence Minorities
- Showing a map of the US distorts the influence of the wide open middle and weakens the impact of the concentrated cities.
- After Texas defunded Planned Parenthood, low-income women had more babies
- Here's a shocker. Take away access to birth control and family planning and you end up with a surge in births.
- Conservative Groups Flip-Out over $380 spent by the Air-Force on Pagan Cadets
- Christian privedge here. It does not matter how much the military spends on Christian chaplains and the other trappings on religion. But if even scraps go to non-Christian groups, you get wingnuts decrying how the government is "Anti-Christian"...